Welcome to Monkey Junior, which is owned and operated by Early Start JSC. Our website (www.monkeyjunior.com) is just for parents / adults, and our apps are designed for the whole family, including young children with parent supervision. We value the privacy of all of our users and we know you care about your privacy and the privacy of your children. This document explains the information we collect from users and how and when we disclose or use it.
1. User information we collect:
The user information we collect from the website monkeyjunior.com and upon users using the Monkey Junior app includes but not limited to the following:
- Phone number
- Facebook page
Upon registering the information with us, you hereby agree that you shall receive un-frequent news, updates or promotion from us.
2. When the user information is collected
Monkey Junior collects user information upon:
- Users log in to try the trial version or to access to the paid lessons in the apps via phone number, Gmail or Facebook account.
- Users register with us to receive support/ further information regarding but not limited to Monkey Junior.
- Users purchase and pay for Monkey Junior.
- Information collected when subscribing: In the subscription purchase process of any of our subscription types, we may ask for your personal information such as your name, billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
- Information collected automatically: We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from a user’s browser, including the user’s browser type, IP address, access time and referring App addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of Monkey Junior.
- Data in our Logs. When you use Monkey Junior or go to a webpage or use an app that has Monkey Junior features (like our “Share” button), our system automatically records that information (“data in our logs”) including information that your internet browser sends whenever you search an App or your mobile application sends when you’re using it going to and from different applications. The data in our logs may also include your IP address, the address of the most recent web pages you’ve visited that had Monkey Junior features, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used Monkey Junior apps, and cookie data.
- Other than in the places and for the purposes explicitly disclosed in this Policy, we do not knowingly collect user information directly from users.
- In no event shall we share or sell any user information for advertising or marketing purposes.
3. How we use the information
We collect and/or use user information in the following ways:
- To confirm with users the services users have registered.
- To create User Account in order for users to log into Monkey Junior (to try the trial version or access to paid lessons).
- To manage users’ login and users’ experience the app on different devices.
- To manage and synchronize user’s learning process via user account.
- To provide you with our services and any features or services you might request (e.g., monthly subscription).
- To send you updates about Monkey Junior (including any updated on product features or policies).
- To communicate with you about purchases or your account.
- To investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- For gathering anonymous aggregate information from all our users to improve the products and services offered through Monkey Junior.
4. How we share user information
We do not sell, rent, lease our customer lists and/or their information to third parties.
Your information may be disclosed:
- To our service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Monkey Junior will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Monkey Junior or the App; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Monkey Junior; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Monkey Junior, or the public.
5. Transparency and controls
We understand and respect your privacy concerns at Monkey Junior. Accordingly, we provide you with the ability to make certain choices related to our collection, use, and sharing of your information. These choices may include:
- You may make choices regarding subscriptions, updates, and product alerts
- You may tell us if you want to receive offers and promotions from us and/or third parties
6. Children’s privacy
Monkey Junior does not knowingly collect user information from children under the age of thirteen. Any child under the age of thirteen must ask for parents or guardian for permission to use this App. All full names, and credit card billing information must be from a parent or guardian. We encourage parents to take an active role in their children's activities and interests on their devices.
7. Third party services
8. Mobile apps
10. Contact us